June 8, 2010@10:23 PM
*sigh* time flies~~ Tomorrow is finally our Year 9 camp!!!

Actually I'm not THAT excited...>_>

I have a feeling I WON'T be homesick and cry this time == but if it is sunny I shall be HYPO AND VERY VERY HAPPY 8) so fingers crossed :X

My suitcase in year 7 was actually packed by my grandma so I said I'll pack it this year myself :D but....i failed ._. I was stuck on where I should put my pillow and limiting myself on the number of clothes I should bring...In the end I couldn't even bring teddy-san :( 

My grandma came in and said,"This is not how you do it. Bun Sau Bun gurk!"

yea...and she started me off and I did the rest >_> kinda...she helped me fix some more after....and then a little more after that *facepalm* Ima DIE on Friday putting everything back in D:

On Thursday night, there is a dress-up trivia night. I didn't even want to dress up == but everyone was saying I was a party pooper. GHEY T_T Now I am going to be one of the fat boys (a skinnier-ISH version) in Alice in Wonderland. I'm gonna look so noob compared to the rest of my cabin @_@ fml

But yes I shall leave you now because Eva needs her sleep zZZ... and see you in 3 days maybe >_>

normally, I'd probably die surviving in a tent but if there was such a pretty sky, 
anything's worth it ;)



rewindfastforward