June 3, 2010@9:16 PM
GHEY why does it have to rain so much -.-

The sky just started to pour. 1 minute later, it stops ==" and now it just started again...@_@

NUUUU I have been abandoning my blog again :( But after a while I shall become a daily blogger again CHYEAH...later

The laptop hasn't been helping Yr 9's with work at all; in fact, it's worse now ==" People luvo in class, play games, google chat, watch stuff, read manga (that's me), play pokemon and whatever's possible that people can find :| yah not helping at all.

Just like today in English - we were taking luvos and just not listening to the teacher. Geography is a very good example - When Ms. Pigeon talks, it is already hard to concentrate or try to listen to what she's saying and now that we have laptops to play games and watch videos on, no way we're learning anything.

Laptops is also a very delicate object >:( It will break if you're not careful and YOU'LL have to pay for the repairs. Hah! It's all about money >_>

Now that we have laptops, we are abandoning our books and I have a feeling I'm going to epik fail my science test for atomic theory .__. Learning off the computer is hard; VERY HARD TT_TT

But although I say this, I love my laptop <3 It's free and I'm asian (Y)

We are going to camp next week and I don't think I'll cry this year. Let me make this clear: last year I was just feeling really really horrible because:

1. It was near the start of the year-ish and I wasn't really close to you gorgeous ppls ;)
2. I was still recovering from my holiday/china state, therefore I was sad that I had to leave China
3. I had my P at that time and I was really REALLY REALLY sad D:

and yes I will leave you now with "Kuchibiru Kara Romantica" by Triple A (AAA)







hehe and for people who don't really watch the MV's I put on; I shall put a music player on soon so you'll HAVE to listen to it >:D

rewindfastforward