June 13, 2010@11:11 PM
CAMP WAS EPICCCC!!!!

Okay I will recount this from beginning to end if I can remember ;)

Wednesday:
We went on the bus at about 8.45 and we set off for (something) tops - forgot what it was called @_@ The bus trip only took 30 minutes so it was good (Y) Our bus arrived there first even though our bus was the last one. We had to wait for the other ones since our bags were on that one. It was cold standing there waiting ==

We went to the meeting hall and got our little welcome and then we went to our cabins. C1 IS AN AWESOME CABIN!!!! But anyway...after that I think we had our first activity - I had absailing. Or maybe it was lunch...

Absailing was epic even though I'm a chicken scared of heights. Getting up the ladder was freaky and that was just 5m. Having the courage to stand there at 10m was hard D: Going down wasn't that nerve recking, it was going up on the ladder and standing on the platform that freaked me out ._.

Mission Impossible was next and although alot of people said it was stupid, I thought it was really fun (Y) MI is just where you're given the first instruction to go somewhere, to find the next clue. I was a map reader, so I had to stay at the front along with Michelle Feng, who was the Navigator, and Kim Dan who was the Scout. IT WAS TIRING == keeping up with Kim dan is like doing cross country four times over.

Lunch was yummy, I think we had this chicken thing with noodles^^ I wrapped my plates up in tissue and put it on the table but that was what I shouldn't have done :( When we were packing up, Esther thought it was rubbish and put it on Susie's plate so Susie put it in the bin D: The only way to solve this was to go through the rubbish. Esther thought it was her fault, which wasn't and was such a dear to go through the rubbish with me: i love you dear <3

The dinner was yummy too :P We had lasagne and spaghetti >.< yummy stuff it was! and desert was pavlova (: After that I quickly went to take a shower and we went to watch the night movie - she's the man :)

At night we played mafia until 1 and had a D&M until 2 ==" I slept at 3 D:

The next day my first activity was giant swing!! it wasn't scary at all - just funfunfun (Y) then it was leap of faith...i...i..i was too chicken to do it ._. so I just went and played card games with christabel...

High ropes course looked easy and fun from the ground but when I climbed the ladder, I realised that it was NOT low. I shook so much D: The tire part was the hardest though >_>

Then after dinner it was the dress-up trivia night. After seeing Kerry and Nalini's tweedle-dee + dum I admit my one was crap and a rip-off >_> they were SO CUTE >.<

but yes the last activity I had before our camp coming to an end on Friday was archery. Our team won by one point - 193 and my highest was 22^^

*sigh* cmap was so fun but now it's over school is gonna be back soon and ima DIE!!! science assessment and test on Tuesday and I haven't done anything ==

rewindfastforward