At piano theory on friday, Dot FINALLY brought in "the Watertower" by Gary Crew; a scary picture book...

You may think "Eww... it's a picture book" or "that's ghey and childish" but you have to read this!!! 


"The book tells the story of Spike and Bubba, two teenagers who explore the town's mysterious watertower: an egg-shaped tank with iron-rusted legs, standing on Shooter's Hill and casting an immense shadow over the valley and Preston Beach. Its origins and purpose are not made clear in the book. The narrative weaves an intriguing mystery which is left unresolved and ambiguous at the end of the story" - Wikipedia


To actually get the horror of this book, we had to read it a few times and by the end of reading this book and the sequel "Beneath the surface"we were going O_O"





But anyway, today was the ANZAC day holiday, and being the lazy person I am, I didn't do much. except go out for jap food in the restaurant nearby (: I was so full; i still am kinda... but I had a eel rice (which had a really long piece of eel and some rice) and a little bowl of udon noodle; i love jap food (L)

On the way home, I bought a coconut drink thing; i don't know if you've ever had this before; but I love this; I used to always buy it when I was little but yes I still like it anyway >.<

yummy shit^^ and yes I eat in front of my computer coz I love it too much (Y)

rewindfastforward