April 24, 2010@9:33 PM
I am actually listening to a disney song right now^^ CHYEAH because I'm a kid but yerh it's so nice >.<


AIYAH it was the first ten minutes of school and I was already sick of it ==" I had like 11 excersizes of maths I had to do and I hadn't prepared for my essay and everything was all over the place *-*

but yes now here I am blogging and NOT doing my maths homework >_>
naah..I'll do my homework after I finish (:
but anyway, school was ghey and such a hole and north shore is still better

Joyce has finally started north shore; but she said only for two weeks; GHEY

We had fun with the maths teacher like we always do and joyce is actually doing ok (Y)

tmrw is Sunday and I have chinese school; I have to bring them their souveneirs; on the topic of souveneirs I had actually bought 12 hats for everyone and 2 for myself and 2 others for relos:


hehe pro-ness; my one and my relo's ones aren't there though...

It's a long weekend this week because of ANZAC holiday (:

rewindfastforward