February 6, 2010@8:36 PM
i made a little domo kun yesterday, but bluetooth thingy screwed up and i didnt have cable so i i couldnt put it up; it's so cute ><

north shore was so boring today;i didnt have my phone to entertain me either D: it poured and everything was so gloomy; i didnt do my science homework coz i didnt have time and i didnt get it @_@....
me: umm...miss?
sensei: yes?
me: i left my work at home, can i give it to you next week?
sensei: okay

ha.
urghh... have to contact book; MUST NOT BE SLACK; and need to do science ); so busy...

we are buying house in HK so gran has to go back to HK for a week starting on the 20.02.10; leaving me alone D: i dont know what to eat; i cant cook i cant do the washing; oh yea crap i have to make my own bed O_O and i CANT make my own bed; 's not my fault the blanket is so heavy *-* im prolly gna have such an unhealthy week with pizza and instant noodles =="

i covered my diary *YAY* with nobuta *YAY* with kame and yamapi *faints*



rewindfastforward