November 28, 2009@12:44 PM
it's too hot; can't think =="

i cbb update blog anymore; but 阿哥 (AKA 阿叻)told me to update so why not...


STUPID BLOGGER ISNT WORKING AGAIN ==" always happens; then i hav to wait and wait; once i waited for a whole month; and i was making a ilovetoast template >_____< so im trying to make a template out of scratch; as in actually learn the html stuff; god my heads gna blow up; and im still up to the basic stuff; not even up to how to put a header o.o

yesterday was medieval morning and the guy was funny but lame; after school i had theory; but jane didnt make us food today ):

got home; went on fb and saw that kimbo tagged me in a foto; watched you're beautiful ep15 and went back on facebook to find 43 notifications >.> then when i went on today, there was even more *-* i should untag myself

i really cant be bothered to make this post all pretty and colourful coz my lunch is waiting for me (:

yummy pasta is waiting for me^

rewindfastforward