November 3, 2009@9:18 PM
yes; laugh at me all you want ==" i PKed and cracked my phone

MY DAD IS A FUCKING PK; i really hope he goes and dies in hole and leave me alone; im not joking; he's not even worth me calling my dad; i needed to finish gay science, then he comes in and asks me questions and distracts me; i just tell him to ask me later and he throws a spazz at me for not having good manners and how im not gonna survive in work when i grow up; SHIT MAN LEAVE ME ALONE; i already wasted 30 minutes of my time helping YOU type up a gay shit note; what else do you want; that's one reason why i hate it when he gets a day-off or when he goes on holidays with us; then there's him and 'his' computer and me not allowed to use it; SHIT MAN i mean it's not even his, it's leslie's; he doesnt even know how to use properly =="

man; i need anger management *-* i want to slap someone really hard on the face right now ><

god i feel dead ._.



rewindfastforward