September 23, 2009@7:04 PM
It was so freaky today; I woke up and it was like the end of the world ><;

the chairs on the train was all dusty and the air smelled like chalk; i had a sniffy nose today T^T; a little less than half the class didnt come today; denise you wagger; bludged the whole lesson of maths and watched devil wears prada for the whole double of english^^; funny stuff;

we were  skipping like little children today; i did my first ever successful double jump thingy dont know what it's called; but we had fun (:

it's still windy and cold outside and i dont feel like going to school tmrw; but guess what? i have to; lost my jumper ran away; prolly yr 9 took it; stupid yr 9-ers =="


homework piling up; need to nerd 8D

cant be bothered blogging; finishing my unwatched episodes of bleach; so lastly i'll present you this picture that joyce told me to delete :D


[what the hell is she pointing at anyway?]

rewindfastforward