September 26, 2009@6:49 PM
beware denise i stalk your blog :D

Today was BORING; it was the usual saturday routine and north shore; but i was funny in the morning though ^^

There was a small dust storm starting again this morning; my dad was all hectic and closed all the windows and doors there are; it was boiling;and my mum was all annoyed coz she had the sniffies because of the sudden hotness; pardon me if i dont make sense

last week of the term of ns today; proud of myself coz i got trophy and certificate for getting highest score of maths ><; but i fully stuffed the english; worst i ever got =="

i was on denise's blog when i came across this link; papertissue; there were lots of pretty pictures and i found this one that was really cute and flossy-like^^



still trying to take pretty pictures*


have to go do my maths assignment thing; byee (:

rewindfastforward